Dear Child of God,
**SOMETHING GREAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. SOMETHING AMAZING IS ABOUT TO BE ESTABLISHED IN YOUR LIFE. FROM THE MOMENT YOU WERE BORN THERE IS A SPECIAL BREAKTHROUGH WAITING TO MANIFEST ITSELF. AFTER THIS FRIDAY IT WILL BEGIN**
Three times a year shall all your males appear before the Lord your God in the place which He chooses: at the Feast of Unleavened Bread, at the Feast of Weeks, and at the Feast of Tabernacles or Booths. (Deuteronomy 16:16)
Earlier this year, for for the third year in a row, the Lord led us to celebrate the Feast of Unleavened Bread, where for 7 days we got rid of all yeast and leaven and ate only unleaved bread. It was a time of great prosperity, many experienced powerful breakthroughs in their families, their finances, and their businesses. Even now there are still testimonies being experienced and others on the way as a result of this obedience.
Child of God there is a reason why God is leading us to hold these special feasts. They were not just done away with when Jesus came. No they continued to be celebrated in the early church. It was only hundreds of years later when the Romans banned them for political reasons. Today it’s something long, lost and forgotten, yet there are blessings that are being missed out on.
This is why every year we have begun to celebrate these three special Feasts. And the next one begins today. Starting this Monday, from September 20-27 I want you to join me for the next 7 days as we celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles live every night at 6:30PM UK Time.
** THE NEXT PART OF YOUR DESTINY IS WAITING TO BE UNLOCKED **
I feel so strong in my spirit, there is something in your destiny that cannot happen until you hold this feast. Yes I hear that it is the key. It is the key to what you have been looking for. It is the key to the next chapter in your life. In your calling. In your destiny. In your relationship. In your health. In your finances.
When the Feast of Tabernacles was being celebrated in Jerusalem, Jesus told his disciples he would not go there for it was not His time yet. As we celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles, you must come into alignment with God’s divine timing. Your life must work on His schedule. Yes, after we celebrate this Feast, whatever is overdue in your life is going to show up. I see some divine fast tracking taking place in your life. You will begin to make progress. I see Divine restoration taking place. What should have been yours a long time ago is about to come to you.
You shall observe the Feast of Tabernacles for seven days after you have gathered in from your threshing floor and wine vat. You shall rejoice in your Feast, you, your son and daughter, your manservant and maidservant, the Levite, the transient and the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow who are within your towns. For seven days you shall keep a solemn Feast to the Lord your God in the place which the Lord chooses; because the Lord your God will bless you in all your produce and in all the works of your hands, so that you will be altogether joyful. Three times a year shall all your males appear before the Lord your God in the place which He chooses: at the Feast of Unleavened Bread, at the Feast of Weeks, and at the Feast of Tabernacles or Booths. They shall not appear before the Lord empty-handed: Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the Lord your God which He has given you. (Deuteronomy 16:13-17)
Child of God, this special feast is going to be a time of rejoicing. Each night I will release one special blessing over your life as a result of participating in the Feast of Tabernacles. Yes and each night I will be sending you a special email with what you can expect as you and your family hold this festival to the Lord. Right now as we get ready I need you to follow these instructions below:
1) The Festival starts this Monday at Sunset. God wants us to take the first day and the last day off as a holy day. Holidays came from holy days, they were God’s way of giving us rest. From Monday 6pm to Tuesday 6pm, do no work. Sukkot 2021 will begin in the evening of Monday, 20 September and ends in the evening of Monday, 27 September. From Monday evening to Tuesday evening make sure that you rest and relax. (PLEASE NOTE: This is God’s instruction to get the most out of this Festival. If for reasons beyond your control you are unable to follow this, don’t think that you can’t participate in the rest of the festival. You still can.)
The LORD said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites: ‘On the fifteenth day of the seventh month the LORD’s Feast of Tabernacles begins, and it lasts for seven days. The first day is a sacred assembly; do no regular work. For seven days present offerings made to the LORD by fire, and on the eighth day hold a sacred assembly and present an offering made to the LORD by fire. It is the closing assembly; do no regular work.…after you have gathered the crops of the land, celebrate the festival to the LORD for seven days; the first day is a day of rest, and the eighth day also is a day of rest.On the first day you are to take choice fruit from the trees, and palm fronds, leafy branches and poplars, and rejoice before the LORD your God for seven days. Celebrate this as a festival to the LORD for seven days each year. This is to be a lasting ordinance for the generations to come; celebrate it in the seventh month. Live in booths for seven days: All native-born Israelites are to live in booths so your descendants will know that I had the Israelites live in booths when I brought them out of Egypt. I am the LORD your God.'”
2) You Must Eat Roasted Meat Regular , On the First Day You Are To Get Plenty Of Fruits And Bring Them To The House Of God Where You Will Rejoice Eating.
3) You must send me your Prayer Requests with 7 areas of your life where you are believing God to manifest His purpose, 7 areas where you need your destiny and God’s plan for your life to be fulfilled. Every night I’m going to be printing it off and laying it before the Lord. Your prayers must go to Jerusalem.
4) One of the special requirements of these festivals is to not come before God empty-handed. As we start, I want you to give God your best, as you are able, according to the blessing He has given you (Deuteronomy 16:17)
4) This is the only Festival where we are specifically instructed to rejoice and be joyful. It is a step of faith as you do this that is going to unlock more joy in your life. I want you to think of these 7 days as a time of great fun and laughter. Celebrate with your family, party, eat food, have fun, do what makes you happy, and do it to honor the Lord. For more joy is coming up ahead.
THE FESTIVAL BEGINS IN …
CALL US 24/7 +44 207 738 3668 (UK) +1 347 708 1449 (USA) or for Whatsaap +44 7448 583480
Remember you can give with your card through the phone it’s quicker and safer; the prayer warriors can assist you to write down your prayer request. Or you can ask them to write the prayer of agreement form on your behalf; just call any of the numbers on the Prayer Agreement Form.
*** YOU CAN NOW GIVE THROUGH CASH APP ID £prophetclimate or £bishopclimate
You can also sow straight into the Ministries account through online banking or by visiting your nearest LLOYDS BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: Bishop Climate Ministries
BANK : LLOYDS BANK
SORT CODE: 30-91-91
OR YOU CAN SEND THROUGH MONEY GRAM TO:
Please note if you are sending your special Offering via Money Gram or Western Union the name has been changed to Jennifer Lanyero, 93 Camberwell Station Road, London, SE5 9JJ, UK
(This is my personal assistant. Due to my schedule; she will collect your donation on my behalf)
With This App You Can Connect With Me Live
This Monday @6:30PM UK Time on
Yours In Prophecy,